[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
FE-DOHC.org • View topic - Fred's Ultimate Track Worthy Fuel System

Fred's Ultimate Track Worthy Fuel System

Whatever doesn't fit in the other sections!

Fred's Ultimate Track Worthy Fuel System

Postby Fred » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 am

Fred

Re: Fred's Ultimate Track Worthy Fuel System

Postby Fred » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:44 am

Fred

Postby Fred » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 am

The fuel system that I'm using is described in detail here: http://forum.diyefi.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47

I have a 100 gallon per hour carter low pressure pump to replace my bosch 910 pump at some point. Once this is done I should likely fit a pressure sensor to the surge tank and monitor that, too or upgrade the return line to the main tank.

My main pump is a Bosch 044 unit well known for putting out about 800hp of fuel, far in excess of my goals for the truck.

My fuel filtration is superb and of the highest quality. I don't intend to change that at all.

Fred.
Fred

Postby Fred » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:28 pm

In the above fuel tank description I forgot about the driveshaft running down the middle.

I'll either have to have the tank above that, or off centre slightly, or split into two, or with two sumps joined together, but I hate this idea because it means splitting the return back too, and getting either of those flow rates to be balanced would be tricky at best.

I guess I'll just make it wider or longer or reduce capacity or offset it to the passenger side a bit and put the centre/sump there.

Fred.
Fred

Return to General