[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
FE-DOHC.org • View topic - My fe3t ms1 v3 questions

My fe3t ms1 v3 questions

FreeEMS, SECU-3, MegaSquirt, VEMS, Motec, Haltech, Autronic, Link, etc, etc, etc.

My fe3t ms1 v3 questions

Postby Onefstpgt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 am

I bought a board with alot of extras and don't know really what i am looking at. I have read a lot on this and its still confuses me. this will be for a fe3t w/ either a f2t dizzy unless Im able to use the fe3's dizzy. I was told it was wired for a coil and dizzy setup. I have several pics from my cell phone if u need some closer shots of certain ares on the board let me know. the help is hugely appreciated. also there is a secondary board with what look to me like jumper wires soldered to it. What is this?

first post.jpg
first post.jpg (31.81 KiB) Viewed 7356 times

first post2.jpg
first post2.jpg (60.87 KiB) Viewed 7356 times

first post3.jpg
first post3.jpg (61.51 KiB) Viewed 7356 times
Onefstpgt

Re: My fe3t ms1 v3 questions

Postby Onefstpgt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:24 am

closer pics of jumper wires I tried to seperate the wires so you can trace them from start point to end point.

secondpost.jpg
secondpost.jpg (145.31 KiB) Viewed 7355 times

secondpost2.jpg
secondpost2.jpg (150.28 KiB) Viewed 7355 times
Onefstpgt

Postby Onefstpgt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 am

I was reading the assembly guide for ms2 to see how it was wired for ignition. It looks like he went with the option for both but wired for vr. The less machining i have to do with the build the better on my budget. With that said I would like to send spark to the coil with the ms and while utilizing the optical dizzy from the fe3. Am I looking at this wrong? What do i need to change just the tsel's to opto's instead of vr's to tsel's??

http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/V3assemble.htm <--- step 51-52

v3 reference chart----> http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/v3components.gif

Here are the pictures ----> Look for post #7 http://www.performanceprobe.com/forum/s ... hp?t=47723
Onefstpgt

Postby Fred » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 pm

M$ ignition guides are full of misinformation which they really believe. Look to for copying ignition circuits, we do it right.
Fred

Return to Engine Management