[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
FE-DOHC.org • View topic - My 1988 MX6 With Stroked FE-DOHC Turbo.

My 1988 MX6 With Stroked FE-DOHC Turbo.

MX-6, Capella, 626, Telstar, coupes, hatches, sedans, wagons, all shapes and sizes!

My 1988 MX6 With Stroked FE-DOHC Turbo.

Postby lundgren420 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Welcome all to the show. I have made this into a project strretching nearly half a decade and i am still working on it. My engine started out as a F8-DOHC the 1.8l variant of the FE-DOHC. I then took it to my shop and tore it down to rebuild it as a 2.2L stroker with turbo and NO2. I added a set of Diamond cutom 8.5:1 pistons, Cryoed FE-SOHC turbo rods and F2t crank to accomplish this. The engine has been run for 3000 miles and is a torque monster in N/A form. I plan on finishing the install with my Megasquiret soon and intend on a daily driven 3.50whp and close to 40tq @ 17psi.

Piston Spec

Bottom end

The old setup. :( ( I miss that turbo)

Her first home 1989 Probe GT

Her new home after the car fell apart

More to come.............
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consiquences. :lol:
lundgren420

Return to GC/GD/GV Cars